Cookware/bakeware

I finally headed to temple street on Monday. If you're looking for cookware / bakeware for commercial or household purposes, temple stre...

I finally headed to temple street on Monday. If you're looking for cookware / bakeware for commercial or household purposes, temple street is the right place for you. Both Sia huat and lau choy seng are located along temple street. Both are bustling with customers and you could easily compare their prices since they are located v close to each other. I have so many things to buy.I wish I cld buy the entire shop back. The products are relatively cheaper than the other shops. I bought ramekins for $1.84 each!!! Of course, the more you buy, the cheaper it is. Eager to try my new silicon Madeleine baking tray from lau choy seng, I baked some madeleines that night. Do hop down to temple street and take a look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments