Friday or Monday

It's Friday to everyone else. Yet, it feels like Monday to me. I had a super long break (to be exact:6days) from work. But it was far ...

It's Friday to everyone else. Yet, it feels like Monday to me. I had a super long break (to be exact:6days) from work. But it was far from a pleasant break. It was a torture. Everyday, I felt like a living corpse rotting helplessly on the bed, if not the sofa. I finally went to work today. Still feeling weak in my bones but I guess staying at home further would only make me feel worst. There's so many things I m craving for: Roti prata; pizza; bertolli spaghetti made by sis; chicken wings; wanton mee... I was even craving for veg noodles from the hawker stall... Guess I was really deprived of food . I m gg home to eat dad's century egg porridge with pork n caixin. Can't wait for it. Best comfort food right now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments