Lazy Sunday

Was anyone at Jurong Point 1 Centre Stage from 3pm-5pm today? Joining the other grandparents and housewives, i was among the crowd, watching...

Was anyone at Jurong Point 1 Centre Stage from 3pm-5pm today? Joining the other grandparents and housewives, i was among the crowd, watching a live tutorial of Putien chefs whipping 2 of their top 10 dishes, namely Braised Beancurd with Chinese Cabbage and Fried Heng Hwa Bee Hoon. I managed to try their sample for Fried Heng Hwa Bee Hoon. I am not a fan of bee hoon all along. But this dish really captures my attention. The bee hoon is translucent and chewy. The flavour of the beehoon comes from their own rich stock. The beehoon has absorbed all the fragrance of all the ingredients.Yumz. I bought their homemade Beehoon and dried seaweed for $10. Original price was $8, $12+ respectively. Good Bargain right?!! Hahaha i know, mothers are usually the ones doing these. How often do you see a 19 yr old doing these. Anyway, I am going to try to cook for my family on one of the weekends and i'll update more on that! I am excited to try this recipe!

20120507-185909.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments