Flock

The initial plan was to spend today's slow and beautiful Monday afternoon lunching with my two girlies at Flock cafe. I've heard abo...

The initial plan was to spend today's slow and beautiful Monday afternoon lunching with my two girlies at Flock cafe. I've heard about this cafe from several friends previously. Finally decided to make a trip to Flock for their scrambled eggs and pork cheek gruyere sandwich that people are talking about. We had a hard time finding the place. 3 girls trying to navigate the unfamiliar neighbourhood with our google maps application that eventually led us walking one big loop around Blk 78 in such a sweltering weather. By the time we arrived at Flock, our afternoon wasn't beautiful anymore. We were perspiring like mad. Well on a brighter note, we discovered other unique cafes/shops like Open Door Policy, Strangelets and Books Actually in the vicinity!

Latte $5.00. 
It was not bad. I am starting to appreciate coffee beverages. Looks like the previously 'non-coffee drinker', me is getting more and more used to coffee beverages now. :>
French Toast drizzled with maple syrup, accompanied with bananas and strawberries - $8.80
Definitely a favourite for people with sweet tooth.

Scrambled Eggs Toast  ($6.90) + Smoked Salmon topping - $10.90. 
Indeed their scrambled eggs were marvelous. Nicely seasoned and perfectly cooked to my liking. Many other scrambled eggs elsewhere were overly cooked. Their scrambled eggs are certainly worth another visit! My favourite dish at Flock.

Pork Cheek Gruyere Sandwich- $12.90
Although this was one of their most popular dish, I don't really fancy this sandwich. I dont like the slightly overpowering "pork taste" that was lingering in my mouth after eating. I thought the sandwich kinda looked pathetic as it was only served with a really small serving of cherry tomatoes. 

All ready to eat! 
Flock cafe is well hidden underneath a HDB block. If you are taking public transport, take bus 63, 123 or 195 from Tiong Bahru Plaza and alight at the next stop. Walk towards Tiong Bahru market direction. Walk along Seng Poh Road ( If you know how to walk to lelepot, just walk along that street) and keep walking until the end. After you see PS cafe, turn right. Flock cafe is just a few shops away from PS cafe. Enjoy!

78 Moh Guan Terrace, 
#01-25, 
Singapore 162078

You Might Also Like

0 comments