Real Food Cafe 2

Gone are the days that I have free time to meet my friends for some catch up after school. How I miss those first few weeks of school when ...


Gone are the days that I have free time to meet my friends for some catch up after school. How I miss those first few weeks of school when there is hardly any submissions to be due, when there is time for me to  explore my super long list of bookmarked  recipes and gyming frequently. Deciding where to eat is always an issue because there are way too many choices at the rate which new cafes are opening! Since the three of us are "health conscious", Real Food Cafe is probably one of the more suitable choices out there. I guess you can safely indulge without guilt because their food is really healthy and satisfying! 
Orange and Pumpkin Vinaigrette - $10.80
I ordered the same dish as my first visit This has my all time favorite sweet potato and pumpkin! How not to order?! I was lost for words when I took my first bite. It was mouthgasm and probably the best sweet potato i had!  Definitely a must must order if you are a fan of sweet potato.
Dumpling Noodles Dry- $8.80
Organic brown rice udon with a generous serving of unique handmade dumplings. This is one of their popular dish. Even though these dumplings are made of vegetables, they are pretty delicious too! 
Stuffed Veggie- $9.80. 
The vegetable patties were made from grated beetroot, carrots, mashed potato, onions, fresh parsley and millets. At first i was quite skeptical about the color of the patties but they turned out to be surprisingly good! 
Check out my first visit!




You Might Also Like

0 comments