Taiwan 2017 - 九份 & 十份

Jet off to Taipei in June.  Time flies and I have no idea where the past month has gone. I was there for a week and it was truly a well dese...

Jet off to Taipei in June.  Time flies and I have no idea where the past month has gone. I was there for a week and it was truly a well deserving break for both of us after several months of hectic work schedule. On this trip, we explored Taipei and stayed one night at Nantou - Cing Jing. It has been 5 years since my last visit to Taipei and it hasn't really changed much. Throughout our trip, we were blessed with good weather.

九份老街
Look at the massive number of people. We were struggling to squeeze through the crowd.
We tried the famous ice-cream wrapped in popiah skin which I thought was rather ordinary.
But I love the grilled mushrooms! When you are at Jiu Fen, be sure to visit one of their tea houses. These tea houses have outdoor seats overlooking a great view of northern Taiwan. 
We headed to Shi Fen after spending an afternoon at Jiu Fen. We took a bus from Jiu Fen to Ruifang station and took a direct train to Shi Fen. The entire journey took slightly more than an hour to reach Shi Fen. 

十份
It was my first time to 十份 and I had so much fun with the sky lantern. Wrote our wishes on the four sides and up it went.
 
Love these old towns of Taiwan and I am definitely coming back again. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments