Two Face Pizza and Taproom I

(Check out my 2nd visit here!!) A traditional coffee shop tucked in the Tiong Bahru neighborhood turns into a self service pizzeria ba...

(Check out my 2nd visit here!!)
A traditional coffee shop tucked in the Tiong Bahru neighborhood turns into a self service pizzeria bar by night. Headed down to Eng Hoon Street for some pizza with my lovely girls on a saturday evening. The place is pretty cosy and I like their metamorphosis concept of how the pizzeria bar is located in a coffee shop. They are heading towards the urban-chic direction yet still retaining the original Singaporean culture. Besides, this place is really affordable! Definitely cheaper than other pizza place i've been to! 
Simple and traditional asian furnitures with western food. This is a good alternative cafe if you are sick of going to those 'atas' bars to have your beers and pizzas cravings fixed. 
 Hawaiian pizza-$12. 
One can't eat seafood, one doesn't eat duck. So, we turned to hawaiian instead. It's pretty decent for the price and i'll certainly go back again! Do try their smoke duck pizza. I heard good reviews about that. Certainly gonna try that when I return for my next visit. 
 Cai Xin Drink -$5. 
I know the name and the colour of the drink may not look appetizing but it's surprisingly very refreshing! My favourite drink! 
 Lychee Sprite - $5

 Spicy Buffalo Wings - $8
Love the sauce. There's 3 mini drumlets and 3 wings. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments