Baker & Cook

Finally got to meet my dear girl after the longest time! Singapore is so tiny. There's really nothing much to do so everyone just go ...

Finally got to meet my dear girl after the longest time! Singapore is so tiny. There's really nothing much to do so everyone just go around exploring the exotic cafes located at those remote pockets of this island. Took a 1 hour long bus ride and walked for 15 mins under the BURNING HOT SUN to reach the cafe.. We were perspiring like mad by the time we arrived at the cafe. The indoor seats were pretty limited so we settled for an outside seat instead. Their pastries looked pretty stale. It was a bad idea for us to order 2 quiches because we were pretty sick of them afterwards. 
 Smoked Ham Quiche with Beetroot and Spinach Salad: $9. It was our first time trying beetroot. Tasted like jelly?!?!?! Not my kind of dish. 
 Salmon Quiche w Pasta salad: $9. I thought the pasta salad was pretty bland. Both quiche was ok but i prefer the salmon.  
Latte: $5
 Lemon Tart: $5. It was pretty nice. I actually prefer this to the one from The Plain Cafe. The plain Cafe's lemon tart is slightly too sour for my liking. Crust is slightly hard though. 


Yay my 1st 20th birthday gift! Thanks babe!! :>





You Might Also Like

0 comments