Real Food Cafe @ The Central

I just ended a week of school camps and i was really drained by the last day. I felt so unhealthy- sinful late night suppers and not bein...

I just ended a week of school camps and i was really drained by the last day. I felt so unhealthy- sinful late night suppers and not being able to exercise for the past 7 days. I couldn't stand the fact of not exercising for 1 whole week so I forced myself to exercise although i was really exhausted . My fitness went down and i felt so breathless running at my usual speed. I was perspiring like mad but i felt really really really fantastic after exercising. Mind over body, mind over body and YES, YOU CAN DO THIS! This was the discipline i used to have in the past. Unfortunately as i get older, I gradually morphed into a lazy koala. 

  Had a pleasant brunch with Megumi the next day. It's time to clean up my diet. So, we headed to Real Food Cafe @ The Central. It is a vegetarian cafe, serving food free from processed ingredients, artificial preservatives and Trans-fat. Feels really healthy after our lunch. HAHAHA. However, the waiting time is slightly too long especially during peak hours. 
Poached Egg Sourdough Sandwich: $8.80. It is probably cheaper than other Egg Benedicts but I'm sure there are better ones out there. Their toasts are slightly too hard. 

Orange and Pumpkin Vinaigrette: $10.80 Loving the roasted sweet potato and pumpkin. But it took damn long to be served. 

 
The jap girl with her salad! 
Me with my MEGA SWEATPANTS. Muhahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments