Dijonaise Curry Grilled Chicken Breast

A little headache when it comes to making salad because i always run out of ideas of what to make. Apart from one of my favorite rosemary...

A little headache when it comes to making salad because i always run out of ideas of what to make. Apart from one of my favorite rosemary balsamic chicken, I am sick of the usual oyster sauce marinated chicken and my steamed salmon (I really love this but it is too expensive) for my salad. So, I decided to try something new. This dijonaise curry marinade surprisingly turned out to be really fantastic. You could use this marinade for your chicken steak or drumstick too. This recipe is definitely a must try! Salad don't have to be plain and boring. Spice it up with some savory and delicious chicken. Simple ingredients, awesome food! Usually chicken is best marinated for at least 3 hours or overnight. However, i only had 2 hours or less to marinate my chicken. So, I pierced my chicken breasts with a fork to quicken the process of marinating and pop them in a ziplock bag and chill for about 2 hours! It worked! 

Recipe: (Original Recipe adapted from Seabeautiful)
Approximately 300g Chicken Breasts
1/3 cup Honey
1/3 Cup of dijonaise mustard
1.5 Tbsp curry powder  (Increase if you want more intensity)
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper

1. Slice the chicken breast and get rid of the fats. Pierce chicken breasts with a fork.
2. Mix honey, dijonaise mustard, curry powder, soy sauce and black pepper well. Add the chicken and marinate the chicken by massaging them for a couple of mins.
3. Seal the marinated chicken in a ziplock bag and pop them into the fridge for about 2-3 hours/overnight
4. Drizzle a little olive oil onto your grill pan and grill the chicken breasts until golden brown! Enjoy! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments