W39 Cafe

Finally a cafe that is in the West and the best thing is I have direct bus from where i lived. It's a relatively new cafe and we deci...

Finally a cafe that is in the West and the best thing is I have direct bus from where i lived. It's a relatively new cafe and we decided to have our lunch there! It was a pretty good cafe to spend my slow afternoon catching up with friends. Unfortunately, their 30% Off Total Bill Opening Special Promotion does not apply to their set lunches. Their set lunches are $15.90++ which includes the main dish and a soup of the day. 
Soup of the day: Carrot and Potato Soup 
Rich and creamy! 

Outdoor seats! 

Set B: Salmon with Salad
I thought the serving was just nice but it may be slightly too less for guys perhaps. 

Set A: Grilled Chicken Leg with mashed potato and salad
Serving was pretty huge
Tapas: Chicken and Beef Meatballs-$8 
Their meatballs were pretty dry. I wouldn't recommend u to get this. 





Indoor Shared Table. I love the shared table concept. 

Red Velvet Cake- $4.80 (National Day promotion) 
I love their red velvet cake! Really moist with the right amount of cream cheese! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments