Family Christmas 2014

This winter break is coming to an end, with the new semester kicking in next Monday. During school days, I hardly have the opportunity to s...

This winter break is coming to an end, with the new semester kicking in next Monday. During school days, I hardly have the opportunity to spend quality time with the folks at home. But this holiday, I am really glad to have spent more time with them. We spent Christmas at my sister's place. It was a simple yet wonderful Christmas to be able spend with the closest people. We didn't even cook. Neither did we have turkey nor ham on the dining table. 
Instead, we takeaway Zi Char from one of our favourite Zi Char stall at Blk 526, Jurong West Street 52. It is called "Zhen Zhu Hai Wei" and they currently have 3 outlets (Bukit Batok, Jurong West and Serangoon) in Singapore so far. If you are considering a takeaway like us, you may want to give them a call and place your orders about 30 mins before you reach so you can save on waiting time. This was like a chinese Christmas celebration hahaha. Their salted egg yolk prawns (top of picture) dish is one of the best I have eaten so far. They were buttery and fragrant. I love their toufu with minced pork on the extreme right too. My family never fail to order that every time we patronize that stall. 
Although the chinese dinner does not conform to the Christmas dining norms, I guess it doesn't really matter. Ultimately, it is the company that makes the difference. I bought my very first gift for Zach. It was a walker! Seeing him laugh so happily all the time really warms my heart. The bubbly baby is a happy pill and brings lots of laughter and joy to my family. 
This is Zachary after a good nap. 
Playing with his duckies while my sister was trying to bathe him. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments