Mariner of the Seas

Embarked on a short getaway on the Mariner of the Seas by Royal Caribbean with my family this December. The cruise trip lasted 4 days ...


Embarked on a short getaway on the Mariner of the Seas by Royal Caribbean with my family this December. The cruise trip lasted 4 days 3 nights. It was Zachary's first overseas trip and i believed he  has enjoyed himself tremendously because he kept shaking his butt and stretching his legs hahaha. If you are intending to go for one, be prepared to indulge yourself in a wide spread of buffet for almost every meal. In fact, we were eating almost 80% of the time. For every meal, you may choose between buffet spread or alarcarte selection at the fine dining restaurant. Apart from the three main meals, they serve supper after 1030pm and there is also a 24 hours cafe that serve free flow of pizzas, sandwiches, tarts etc. I brought along my running shoes and my exercising attire, hoping that the damage wouldn't be so bad! I've also made a short and simple video montage of the trip (pardon my shaky hands and beginner video making skills). Enjoy! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments