Australian Dairy Co.

During my trip to Hong Kong, I patronised the widely raved Australian Dairy Co. cafe. It was a five mins walk from my hotel. The popu...



During my trip to Hong Kong, I patronised the widely raved Australian Dairy Co. cafe. It was a five mins walk from my hotel. The popular Mak's noodles was just right beside but I didn't have a chance to try on my trip. Maybe next time! I have heard about the long queues at Australian Dairy Co. and their rude service from some of my friends who have been there. I visited the cafe at night and there was no queue.Their service wasn't bad as well. So, i guess the trick is to visit the cafe at night to avoid the queue and the "bad service". Nevertheless, like any other cha-chan-ting, the ambience was pretty rushed or rather, there was no ambience at all hahaha. I felt like everyone was rushing to finish their meal instead of enjoying the soft and fluffy scrambled eggs.


Yes! Their scrambled eggs are really delicious. Soft, fragrant and fluffy. I think they used quite a good amount of oil. Their white toasts are good too. I am not sure why but I found the white bread sold in Hong Kong are especially delicious. We ate a lot of white bread on this trip and I even bought a loaf back to Singapore. 


Macaroni soup with ham. This is one of their most popular dish. Almost every table has this but i don't understand why is there a hype for this. I think its only ordinary. I would skip this on my next visit. 


I like this butter thick toast, drizzled with maple syrup. They were crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. 


We ordered 2 scrambled eggs with toasts, 2 macaroni soups with ham, 1 butter thick toast and 2 tehs. Total price adds up to approximately to SGD23 for 4 people. In all, I think this place is worth a visit once during your trip if you have never been there. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments