Belated Mother's Day Lunch at Imperial treasure

These cashew nuts, which serve as an appetizer are fantastic. I am a cashew nut lover.  Mega food sinned weekend. First it was cafe h...

These cashew nuts, which serve as an appetizer are fantastic. I am a cashew nut lover.
 Mega food sinned weekend. First it was cafe hop- Plain Cafe and Selfish Gene cafe on Friday with Pristine, Saturday was high tea buffet at Museo and Sunday was dimsum at imperial treasure. The thought of the amount of unhealthy food i have consumed over the weekend is unbearable for me. I promise to eat clean for the next few days and my recent breakfasts were either banana with rolled oats or yoghurt. Dimsum at Imperial treasure, MBS was good but not that fantastic. We ordered 11 dishes in total and we spent about slightly more than 70 dollars. It was not too expensive. 

Very fine and delicate Shrimp Chee Cheong Fun. 
Shrimp pancakes with toufu skin., served with vinegar This is pretty good. 

Fried Yam Balls, A dish which i will always order when i go for dim sum. In fact it is my favourite. Unfortunately up till now, i haven found one that is up to my liking. These fried yam balls are average, probably slightly better than Swee Choon's but not yet fantastic. 

Pan Fried dumplings. This is delicious! 

Fried carrot cake. I could really taste the difference between theirs and any other carrot cakes. Their carrot cakes are more delicate.
Luo Mi Fan. 
Char Siew Pao. One of my favourites there. 

Pork Ribs. Don't really fancy this dish. Its too oily and fatty for me. 

Mum and Johnny enjoying their Dimsum. 
Okay, now comes my favourite dimsum of all times. It is not as buttery as the ones from Victor's Kitchen. ( I dont really fancy the ones from Victor's kitchen. Too buttery for me.) This is better than SweeChoon's because the standard of Swee Choon's salted egg custard pao is falling. :( 
They are pretty generous with their filling. Loving how rich it is. NOMZ. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments