Kith Cafe

An impromptu dinner at Kith cafe at Parkmall with the boys yesterday night. Browsing at my to-hop-cafe list, many of the cafes close at 6pm ...

An impromptu dinner at Kith cafe at Parkmall with the boys yesterday night. Browsing at my to-hop-cafe list, many of the cafes close at 6pm so we ended up going to Kith. So I went to do my homework online and checked out their popular dishes. Many were raving about their big breakfast. Unfortunately, we did not get to try that because their brunch menu stops at 3 pm. They had a black board of favorite dishes by their own staff it seemed like carbonara pasta and iced latte emerged as their top two favorites!

Spicy Battered Chicken - $10.

Squid Ink Pasta $24. 

Cabonara $18- Spaghetti, egg yolk, cream, bacon and parmesan cheese. Rich and creamy. Nomz!
Marinara $20- Linguine, mixed seafood, white wine and garlic. It was a generous serving and the garlic taste was pretty strong.

Tortellini $22. It was good but portion was pathetic. 

Iced Latte $5.50. Although it was highly recommended, my friends don't really fancy this. Their Iced Latte were pretty bitter and my friends ended up adding sugar syrup. 

Earl Grey Caramel Tea Latte $5. I love how the earl grey and caramel flavors complement each other. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments